Give to EMU
Alumni, parents and friends who support EMU make a difference in the lives of thousands. You are essential to the mission of EMU, to educate students to serve and lead in a global context.
What do we do?
EMU was named a winner for “superior fundraising” in an annual contest sponsored by CASE, the nation’s top professional group in higher ed advancement. Among the six 2014 winners were Sarah Lawrence and Villanova. Rochester Institute of Technology was one of the five winners in 2013. Only EMU was awarded in both 2013 and 2014.
Here’s a breakdown of how we support the university:
- We visit alumni, parents and friends of the university to invite prayer and financial support, and hear feedback and counsel.
- We build special support groups like: President’s Partners, Associates, Blue and White Society, Aquila and Priscilla Partners, John Wesley Partners, Partners in Peacebuilding and Blue and White Royals.
- We assist donors in establishing or adding to endowed scholarships, academic program endowments and/or chair endowments.
- We coordinate off-campus gatherings for regional council groups, alumni and donors.
- We encourage volunteer involvement from alumni, friends and parents.
Online donation: please complete our secure online form to make a one-time donation via credit card.