Spring Break Y-Trips
Service, mission and learning with your peers.
Spring Break Y-Trips build friendships through serving others in locations across the east coast and the south. The cost for students is $150 ($250 for the Civil Rights Learning Tour) with $50 of this being non-refundable. Payment in full secures your place on a trip. Some scholarships are available.
Most Spring Break Y-Trips take place March 4-12. The Civil Rights Learning Tour will be from March 6/7-11.
in the foyer of Northlawn Dining Hall or on-line using this registration form.
Y-Trip Locations for 2017
- “Civil Rights Tour” with Multicultural and International Student Services, Gospel Choir, Y-Serve and Black Student Union.
– Leaders: Celeste Thomas, Oksana Kittrell, Tae Dews
- Jubilee Partners (a Christian service community raising their own food and working with refugee families) in Comer, Georgia.
– Leaders: Meg Greene & ___________
- Laurelville Mennonite Church Center (a Christian camp and retreat center near Pittsburgh) in Mt. Pleasant, Pennsylvania.
– Leaders: Alexa Weeks, Sarah Jennings
- Mennonite Disaster Service (responding in Christian love to those affected by disasters) in Lafayette, Louisiana.
– Leaders: Harrison Horst, Andrew Troyer
- Sharing with Appalachian People (addressing sub-standard housing, sharing the message of God’s love and building relationships in eastern Kentucky and West Virginia) in Elkhorn, West Virginia.
– Leaders: Grayson Mast, Abe Hartzler
Are you interested in leading a 2017 Spring Break Y-Trip?
Complete the Spring Break Y-Trip leader application form.