Student Government Association
- To develop responsible student leadership.
- To acknowledge the opportunity and obligation of students to participate in addressing student and institutional concerns.
- To sponsor beneficial student activities and organizations.
- To stimulate communication and cooperation among students, faculty and administration.
- To encourage accountability to the policies and the Anabaptist values fundamental to the University.
- To foster community and strive to make improvements in all areas of University life.
Weekly SGA meetings: Wednesday nights in room UC 211, 9 p.m.
Have questions, ideas or concerns? E-mail or use our online suggestion box!
Fall 2013 executive officers
Christine Baer, Co-President
Andrew Penner, Co-President
Kyle Storc, Vice President
Charlie Good, Vice President for Marketing
Ryan Swartzentruber, Treasurer
Kate Swartz, Secretary
Fall 2013 senators