Apply to the Masters in Nursing Leadership and Management Program
Apply for Free during the Month of March!
Applicants are accepted to the program on a rolling basis, with preference given to applicants who will study full time.
Final submission of all application materials is due by June 1, with final decision of admissions expected by June 15. The program begins with a 1 semester hour course in August including an on-campus orientation day in late August.
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution
- License to practice as a Registered Nurse
- Minimum of 2080 hours(equivalent to one year full-time) of work experience as a Registered Nurse
- At least a 3.0 grade point average
A completed application includes all of the following:
- EMU MS in Nursing Application submitted online
- Non-refundable application fee of $25 paid online
- Two reference forms – one from an employer and one academic – submitted online
- Completion of essay
- Official transcripts from each college of university attended. Transcripts should be sent to:
Attention MS. in Nursing
Eastern Mennonite University
1200 Park Rd.
Harrisonburg, VA. 22802