Bible & Religion
- ATLA Religion Database with ATLASerials
- Covers the areas of theology and religion.
- ATLAS for Alumni
- Provides access to over 80 full-text journals in the area of religion and theology. For EMU Alumni only. contact Jennifer Ulrich for detatils. A title list is available from ATLA.
- Cambridge Companions to Philosophy, Religion and Culture
- Provides access to many of the Cambridge companions including works on the Reformation, Feminist Theology, Martin Luther, Foucault, Jesus and many more.
- Cambridge Histories Online
The Cambridge History of the Bible
The Cambridge History of Christianity
The Cambridge History of Islam
The Cambridge History of Judaism
- Christian Periodical Index
- Provides access to articles and reviews written from an evangelical Christian perspective or of interest to the evangelical community.
- Films on Demand – Master Academic collection
- a collection of streaming videos from such producers as Films for the Humanities and Sciences, PBS, ABC News, Bill Moyers, BBC and others.
- Oxford Reference Online – Religion & Philosophy
- Religion and Philosophy Collection
- Provides access to such topics as world religions, major denominations, biblical studies, religious history, epistemology, political philosophy, philosophy of language, moral philosophy and the history of philosophy.
- Religious and Theological Abstracts
- Provides access to abstracts in the area of religion and theology.
- Christian Classics Ethereal Library
- Classic Christian Books.
- Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online – GAMEO
- The Mennonite
- Provides access to The Mennonite: a monthly magazine for members of Mennonite Church USA. Some full-text articles are available.
- Mennonite Quarterly Review – Index
- An index to the MQR from covering the years from 1926-2000.
- Search the Bible – part of Bible Study Tools Online
- The Text This Week – The purpose of this website is to provide links to resources for study, reflection and liturgy which correspond to the Revised Common Lectionary readings you may be using for study, teaching & preaching.