New & Current Student Information
2014-15 Lancaster Student Handbook
The student handbook of Eastern Mennonite University – Lancaster is updated each year. The handbook contains university policies and standards of conduct for all university students.
EMU technology account activation
Find instructions on how to:
- Activate or change a username & password
- Activate Moodle Learning Management System
- Configure your EMU email account
- Wireless access configuration
- Printer set-up
- Completing first-time wireless and printer configuration in the weeks prior to class is strongly recommended for your benefit. or call 717-397-5190, Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Access library resources
The EMU library may be accessed online. They are very responsive to distance learning students via a chat line or email or phone. There are extensive databases available via the webpage, many with full text access.
View your grades
View your grades and login using your Royal username and password. Click on the Academics tab, then the Student Tools tab on the left. Using the Grade Report portlet, select the term you are interested in, then click the View Final Grade Report link.
Request your transcripts
To request an official transcript(s) follow the instructions here.
For MA in Education students only: Order your textbooks from the EMU bookstore, delivered to your home. Credit is given to your charge card account for standard shipping fees, after books are shipped.