charitable gift annuities
- Kenton and Shirley Brubaker are receiving a guaranteed life income as result of having a charitable gift annuity with EMU. They say their gift annuity is an ‘excellent way to express our appreciation to EMU for giving us a great education and a satisfying place of employment.’ They are also Jubilee Friends, donors who have included EMU in their estate plans. Find out how a gift annuity would work for you…
What does becoming a Jubilee Friend mean?
It means you care about:
- The future of Christian education.
- The values for which EMU stands.
- The well-being of future generations.
- Establishing an enduring legacy.
It means you believe:
- That you can make a difference.
- That EMU helps advance Gods Kingdom on earth.
- That EMU is blessed with strong leadership.
- That EMUs Anabaptist Christian principles are foundational.
Jubilee Friends is an equal-opportunity association with more than 500 member households. If it is so easy why aren’t there more? One donor said:" I never thought about it. It seems like a good idea to me." Others have thought about it but have never gotten around to it.
Make a Gift …
If you remember EMU in your will or living trust, it costs you nothing today. Tell EMU about it. You then become a Jubilee Friend and you will have that wonderful warm satisfied feeling of doing something grand for a place you love and care about.
Some of our Jubilee Friends give money now and get a tax deduction today. A charitable remainder trust or a charitable gift annuity is established. The money is invested and the donor or others designated by the donor receive income for life. The remainder then goes to EMU to train new leaders for the 21st century. This is a win-win-win-win situation. The donor wins, the beneficiary wins, EMU wins and future students win.
Other Planned Gift Options
- Charitable Bequest
- Gift Annuities
- Charitable Remainder Trusts
- Gifts of Stock
- Gifts of Real Estate
- Gifts from Retirement Plans
- Gifts of Life Insurance
- Charitable Lead Trusts
For more information, call 800-368-3383 or visit our planned giving options web page.