Creating Your FSA ID
How to Fill Out the FAFSA
@FAFSATweets by @FAFSA
We know cost is a huge consideration during your college search. You’ll be surprised how affordable an EMU education really is.
- Nearly 100% of undergraduate students receive financial aid.
- An average assistance package is approximately $30,000.
- EMU awarded more than $14 million in aid to undergraduate students in 2015-16.
Parents of current EMUers say the cost of an EMU education is comparable in the end to that at large public colleges. And 1:1 financial counseling from caring staff results in decisions you are comfortable with, that are right for you and your family.
Did you know…
- Virginia residents may receive a state grant each year!
- EMU matches church donations toward tuition.
- If your parents are alumni or employed here you get a grant!
EMU’s FAFSA code is 003708.
EMU Financial Aid Information
Our financial aid staff works closely with families and students on the many options related to paying for college expenses:
Donors also play an important part in affordability; the average student at EMU pays only 70% of actual costs thanks to generous gifts from EMU supporters. More than $14 million in aid was awarded by EMU in 2015-16.
Contact the financial aid team of counselors
Our office is located on the first floor of the Campus Center. Visit us in person, email or call the numbers below if you have financial issues and questions. We’re here to help.
Toll-free U.S.: 800-330-9683