Application & Admission
Applications are accepted throughout the year until the cohorts are filled. To ensure your preferred cohort placement and to get a jump start on any core courses you might need, it is recommended you apply by April 1 for fall enrollment and by July 1 for spring enrollment.
To be considered for admission to the RN to BS in Nursing degree program a student must satisfy the following requirements:
• Have a minimum of 60 SH of transferable credit from accredited colleges or universities (waived for diploma nurses)
• Have a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or above
• Hold current state licensure as a RN
• Be working pr volunteering as an RN
• Submit a satisfactory writing sample
Submit the following items:
• Online application (no application fee)
• Official transcripts from all accredited colleges or universities that you have attended
• Letter of recommendation
• Writing sample
Admissions: Decisions and Appeals
Each program establishes and maintains its admission requirements. Admission committees composed of faculty members make admission decisions in each undergraduate program. A student denied admission may address a written appeal to the admission committee, providing additional information pertinent to an admission decision. Prospective students may appeal a second denial of admission to the dean, whose determination for admission is final.
Contact an enrollment counselor at 717-397-5190 or