Homecoming and Family Weekend
Homecoming is always an exciting opportunity to reconnect with friends and family. Check out homecoming 2014 photo galleries and listen to 2014 alumnus of the year Dr. Donald Oswald’s homecoming chapel podcast!
October 9-11, 2015
This year’s celebration is scheduled for October 9-11, 2015. The weekend will include the following events:
- A festive gathering preceding class reunion on Saturday, October 10
- A Reunion Vocal Band performance on Saturday, October 10
- Class reunions for years ending in “0” and “5”
- Departmental breakfasts and special interest reunions
- A Jubilee Alumni reception and program for alumni who graduated more than 50 years ago
- Sporting events: men’s and women’s soccer and field hockey
- Community seasonal dinner on Saturday evening for ALL members of the EMU community
- Sunday worship service with alumni award recipients
2015 Speakers and Special Guests
- Joseph Gascho, ’68, cardiologist, medical professor, poet and photographer. Featured speaker and presenter at several venues.
- Andrea Saner, assistant professor of Old Testament, Bible & religion department, Eastern Mennonite Seminary. Speaker for the Haverim breakfast.
- Brian Plum, ’01, president and chief executive officer of Blue Ridge Bank of Luray, Virginia. Guest speaker for the business and economics breakfast.
Save the Date
Save these dates for future Homecoming and Family Weekend fun at EMU:
- October 9-11, 2015
- October 14-16, 2016