How to Participate in ACRS
Your 2016-2017 ACRS program planning committee anticipates another year of programs that will continue to stimulate and inform. Our goal is to present:
- A series of stories on pivotal experiences which altered directions or generated significant change in the Mennonite Church.
- Each story is told from the perspective of an individual whose vision and creativity provide a context for reflection.
Take a look at our events calendar.
When and where
ACRS breakfast regular gatherings occur the second Monday of each month from 7:30 – 9:00 a.m. in the West Dining Room, Northlawn, EMU. Below are the upcoming dates for the 2016-17 academic year:
- Sep 12, 2016
- Oct 10, 2016
- Nov 14, 2016
- Dec 12, 2016
- Jan 9, 2017
- Feb 13, 2017
- Mar 13, 2017
- Apr 10, 2017
- May 8, 2017
- Click on the ‘2016-17 Events’ button to the left for current details, speakers, etc.
Contributions are always welcomed!
Make checks payable to EMU. Send contributions to the EMU Development Office c/o ACRS.
Featuring Cal Redekop in the Marketplace!
Tuesday Afternoon Conversations!
This group will not meet until the new year. We will keep you posted when the next “Conversation” event will happen.
- If you could help international CJP students with their writing assignments, contact Linda Gnagey at (540) 432-4254 or .
- If you could help faculty members or grad students design, focus and clarify their research, contact Vernon Jantzi at .
We’d appreciate your financial support. All contributions, whether large or small, are much appreciated. They are not used for any staff salaries—they enable us to cover monthly operating expenses or make possible one of the many special projects.