How to Participate in ACRS
Call our office at (540) 432-4465 located upstairs in the Brunk House on the campus of EMU. Contact Vernon Jantzi, ACRS Interim Director, at and get on our mailing list.
See our event calendar by going to the button on the left side of this page.
Featuring Cal Redekop in the Marketplace!
How a young college prof caught the business bug….." Pages 8-11 on the following link: Cal_Redekop_TheMarketplace.pdf
Tuesday Afternoon Conversations!
This group will not meet until the new year. We will keep you posted when the next “Conversation” event will happen.
- You may want to consider “Ethiopia -Exploring the Biblical, Cultural, and Historical Places” with an optional “Kenya – A Safari Adventure” – February 21 – March 8, 2015 from Washington Dulles.
- Or you may want to consider an Anabaptist Heritage Tour – April 27 – May 8, 2015: Anabaptist_Heritage_Tour_Spring_2015.pdf
- Or "Williamsburg Christian Retreat Center (WCRC) Tour Retreat: Changing Tides, May 18-21, 2015.
- Or a trip to China, October 2015:China_Tour_October_2015__1_.docx
You may contact Ed Bontrager for a brochure at or call 540-438-8304 for intormation on any of these tours.
Check out our publications.
- If you could help international CJP students with their writing assignments, contact Linda Gnagey at (540) 432-4254 or .
- If you could help faculty members or grad students design, focus and clarify their research, contact Vernon Jantzi at .
We’d appreciate your financial support. All contributions, whether large or small, are much appreciated. They are not used for any staff salaries—they enable us to cover monthly operating expenses or make possible one of the many special projects.