Prospective Students- Viterbo University
How to Apply
Viterbo students are welcome to join in the WCSC cohort for a semester or a summer. Our staff are excited to work with you and your university to make a semester in DC possible!
A Complete Application Includes:
- Fill out an interest form to get connected with a WCSC staff member
- We'll talk with you about your options for joining the program and answer any questions you have
- Learn about the WCSC and plan ahead
- Check out where former students had internships
- Talk to your academic advisor and/or your coach about where your WCSC term will fit
- Before the WCSC application deadline, submit the following application materials to Brianna
Rice, Coordinator of Study Abroad, in Murphy Center 377.
- Non-Viterbo Sponsored Application And Liability Form
- Course Approval Form
Budget Form (if you are planning to use financial aid) Set up an appointment to meet with the financial aid office regarding your budget and submit this completed form before your appointment.
- Submit an online application
- Have 3 references submit forms on your behalf
- Complete an interview with WCSC staff
- We will schedule a phone interview with you
- WCSC will confirm when your application is complete
- Acceptance letters are sent via email after we review applications
- We review all applications submitted before the priority deadline first; then on a rolling basis. You will receive an email with your acceptance or denial of admission.
- Once you've officially been accepted into the WCSC term, send your program acceptance email to Brianna Rice (email@example.com) in order to receive approval to register for the correct GLST course and section number. This GLST course will serve as your place-holder course while away in DC until Viterbo receives your official transcript from WCSC.
Upcoming Terms and Deadlines
We are currently accepting applications for Fall 2021 and Spring 2022. Applications
for further terms will become available in May 2021.
Program already full? You can still apply! We often accept students from the wait list.
|Terms||Program Dates||Application Status and Deadlines|
|Summer 2021||June 7- August 14||Deadline for applications has passed. The program is full. Students who apply will be placed on a waitlist.|
|Fall 2021||August 30-December 17||Applications are open.
Priority deadline for admissions is February 1, 2021.
After that time, applications will be accepted on a rolling basis.
|Spring 2022||TBD||Applications are open.
Priority deadline for admissions is April 1, 2021.
After that, applications will be accepted on a rolling basis.