Please enter your immunization information in our online system and then provide verification of immunizations (PDF) to our office. The EMU Health Services fax number is 540-432-4099.
To schedule an appointment please call 540-432-4308 (x4308 on campus).
- TB screening or testing must be done within a year of entrance to EMU.
- Hepatitis B
- Three vaccines: the second vaccine one month after the first and the third vaccine six to 12 months later. (required immunization for EMU or waiver)
- (Measles, Mumps, Rubella) – Two immunizations at least one to three months apart after first birthday. (required immunization for EMU)
- (required immunization for EMU or waiver)
- Last date of series of four vaccines from childhood is required. Injectable polio is available at the Health Center. (required immunization for EMU)
- Should be updated every 10 years (required immunization for EMU)
- Two injections at least one month apart or year of disease for all students born after 1979 (required immunization for EMU)
Not required but highly recommended immunizations
- Hepatitis A
- Two vaccines six to 12 months apart.
- Three injections. Not required but highly recommended.