- Books may be checked out for three weeks and videos for one week. Extended use can
be negotiated with staff.
- Material can be mailed to those outside of the local area.
- Special arrangements may be made with staff for meetings, consultations and evening
or weekend use.
- There is a fine of $.25 per day for overdue materials.
- Patrons must obtain a community patron card (with user i.d. number), or use their EMU student i.d. card in order to check-out books. To obtain a card, contact the CRC.
- To request materials contact the CRC Director Linda Alley at email@example.com or by calling (540) 432-4219.