Communication & Training Coordinator, Family Involvement Center Dianne coordinates communications outreach, trainings and special events (including events to raise awareness about children’s mental health and family-professional conferences). She serves as staff consultant in written communications and formal curriculum design. In addition, Dianne conducts practice improvement standard needs reviews. Dianne updates her company website, creates a ...More
- Alumni-in-Action: Danny Malec
- STAR at the grassroots: local transformation, national impact
- Trauma-Sensitive Development and Humanitarian Aid
- All Are Staying in the Holy Land: On Moving From Victimhood to Mutual Dignity
- A personal encounter with the legacy of slavery
Have a story to tell?Write for Peacebuilder Online!
- Babu Ayindo Barry Hart Brian Gumm Carl Stauffer David Brubaker Elaine Zook Barge Fulbright Scholar Harrisonburg Howard Zehr Jan Jenner John Paul Lederach Kenya Leymah Gbowee Lisa Schirch Mennonite Central Committee PhD PhD candidate restorative justice Strategies for Trauma Awareness and Resilience Summer Peacebuilding Institute