Can we prevent Flu? YES! try to follow these simple rules to save yourself from getting sick:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water or an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth. …
- Try to avoid close contact with sick people.
- Practice good health habits and get plenty of rest.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
Super easy steps to follow but not everyone does it. Getting flu shots is one of the most important ways to prevent the flu from spreading between people. Personally, I have already gotten my flu shot, and now its your turn to stop the virus from spreading. Get your flu shot as soon a possible before it’s too late.
If you missed the flu shot at health services you can still get it at local pharmacies. Rite Aid down the street has them even Target has them, so get yours today!