You’ve got the skills to manage, now find your voice to lead.
EMU’s new MA in organizational leadership is for you!
- Develop self-awareness about your leadership style.
- Gain skills to nurture the gifts and potential of others on your team.
- Master a solid theoretical base of current and timeless leadership concepts.
- Acquire conflict-transformation techniques for better management of human resources.
- Deepen your understanding of research-based decision-making and strategic planning.
- Hone your skills in financial management.
Do all of this within EMU’s unique context of values-based leadership, emphasizing stewardship and outcomes for the common good.
Designed for your life
- 35 semester hours can be completed in as little as two years
- Evening and online courses for working adults
- Year-round study
OLS 510: Leadership & Management for the Common Good (3)- Fall
OLS 515: Introduction to Leadership Studies (3) – Fall
OLS 530: Organizational Behavior (3) – Spring
OLS 540: Managerial Finance and Accounting I (3) – Spring
Elective (3) – Summer
OLS 560: Leadership Seminar (3) – Summer
PAX 615 : Leading Organizational Change (3) – Fall
OLS 665: Project Management/Grant Writing (3) – Fall
MOL 541 Mentorship Program I (1) – Fall
MOL 600: Developing Healthy Organizations: Team Building & Collaboration (3) – Spring
MOL 620: Transformative Leadership in Dynamic Contexts (3) – Spring
MOL 542: Mentorship Program II (1) – Spring
MOL 680: Sustainable Organizations for the Common Good (3) (Appalachian Capstone) - Summer