MA in Organizational Leadership
You've got the skills to be a manager. Now, find your voice to lead.
The Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership (MAOL) program empowers mid-career professionals with the skills and training necessary
to lead within complex, diverse organizations.
Designed for your life
We recognize that our students are busy, working professionals.
- Evening (6 PM - 10 PM) and online classes that alternate every-other week
- 35 semester hour program
- Study year-round and complete the program in 24 months
We know that leadership in organizations is about you. Our program is designed to
make you the best leader you can be.
- Develop self-awareness and your own leadership style
- Learn conflict transformation techniques, strategic planning skills and financial
- Refine your individual and team leadership skills
- Learn to identify and nurture the gifts of others
- Receive mentoring with an experienced professional