You've got the skills to be a manager. Now, find your voice to lead.
The Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership (MAOL) program empowers mid-career professionals with the skills and training necessary to lead within complex, diverse organizations.
April 19: Master's in Organizational Leadership Info Session
Become the leader you want to be! Join the Department of Business and Leadership virtually to hear more about or Organizational Leadership program and how you can gain the skills and training necessary to lead within complex, diverse organizations.
Designed for your life
We recognize that our students are busy, working professionals.
- Evening (6 PM - 10 PM) online classes
- 35 semester hour program
- Study year-round and complete the program in 24 months
We know that leadership in organizations is about you. Our program is designed to make you the best leader you can be.
- Develop self-awareness and your own leadership style
- Learn conflict transformation techniques, strategic planning skills and financial management
- Refine your individual and team leadership skills
- Learn to identify and nurture the gifts of others
- Receive mentoring with an experienced professional
- Ready to launch something new? The EMU Center for Innovation and Leadership (CIL) can provide you with mentoring, strategic planning and consulting resources.