MA in Organizational Leadership
You’ve got the skills to manage, now find your voice to lead.
EMU’s new MA in organizational leadership is for you! This two-year, 32-semester hour, cohort-based program is designed for adults who have already been working in mid-level management or higher for at least two years and who already posses a bachelors degree from an accredited school. Read more here
- Develop self-awareness about your leadership style.
- Gain skills to nurture the gifts and potential of others on your team.
- Master a solid theoretical base about leadership skills.
- Acquire conflict-transformation techniques for better management of human resources.
- Deepen your understanding of research-based decision-making and strategic planning.
- Hone your skills in financial management.
Do all of this within EMU’s unique context of values-based leadership, emphasizing stewardship and outcomes for the common good. Apply now for the fall 2014 MA in Organizational Leadership cohort!
Upcoming Open House Dates for the MBA and MOL (Masters in Organizational Leadership) Programs
The MBA and MOL Programs will be holding three open houses during the 2014 Spring and Summer semesters: Monday, March 17, Tuesday, April 29, and Tuesday, July 8. The Open Houses will be held in Campus Center 206, and will be drop-in events from 4:00-7:00 p.m. Program Representatives from both the MBA and MOL programs will be available to talk about the programs. For more information or to register for any of the three dates, please call Patty Eckard at 540-432-4150, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.