Interested in a seamless transition from RACC’s Nursing program into EMU’s Bachelor of Science in Nursing program? RACC has an existing articulation agreement with Eastern Mennonite University at Lancaster that offers a seamless transition from RACC’s Nursing program into EMU’s Bachelor of Science in Nursing program.
Learn more about Eastern Mennonite
This agreement ensures transfer of credit to Eastern Mennonite University’s RN to Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree program after completing an associate degree at RACC if you follow this degree completion pathway:
- Be admitted into the Associate Degree in Nursing program at RACC
- Maintain a minimum GPA of 2.0 or greater as required by the RACC nursing program
- Maintain updated background checks as required by the RACC nursing program
- Meet with EMU Enrollment Counselor
- Begin EMU application during last semester of RACC program
- Graduate from RACC with an Associate Degree in Nursing
- Be eligible for licensure as a Registered Nurse and successfully pass the NCLEX-RN exam prior to EMU start date
- Obtain a volunteer or salaried position as a registered nurse by the 2nd semester of the EMU nursing program.
Offers of admission to the RN to BS in Nursing program at EMU or withdrawal of admission offered are determined by EMU at its sole discretion. Students will be notified in writing of any decisions that EMU makes.
EMU will accept, in transfer, at least 71 college level credits from RACC and other accredited schools subject to transfer policies. Students will work with an EMU Enrollment Counselor on a regular basis to ensure the maximum transfer of credits toward a bachelor’s degree.
For additional information on Health Professions transfer agreements or contact RACC Transfer Services, or your Senior Academic Advisor, or your Health Professions Specialist.