Don't miss your chance to finish what you started! Be a lead in your workplace.
- Develop skills that will prepare you for management or business ownership.
- Learn more about human resource administration, interpersonal relationships, adult development models and motivation theory.
- Apply your new skills and theories in the classroom and at your work site.
Flexibility, Convenience and Community
- Face to Face: Study and network with other working adults in on-site classes.
- Schedule: Attend class one evening per week from 6:00-10:00 pm
- Conveniently located within the Greenfield Corporate Center.
Finish your degree in about 16 months
The Bachelor of Science in Leadership and Organizational Management (LOM) degree requires 120 semester hour credits.
Here's how you get there:
- Transfer in up to 80 credits (learn about our partnership with Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology)
- Take 29 credits of LOM courses
- Add in 9 credits of required EMU core courses
- Add any unmet general education credits
1846 Charter Lane (Greenfield Corporate Center)
Lancaster, PA 17601
For more information
Call 717-397-5190 or email firstname.lastname@example.org