Tuition, Fees and Financial Aid
2018-2019 Tuition & Fees
Application Fee (non-refundable): $50
Tuition: $465/semester hour credit
Technology Fee: $50/semester
Graduation Fee: $75(MA)/$25(Certificate)
Payment is due the first day of class (please email proof of payment to the Student Account Coordinator prior to the start of class.
• EMU accepts cash, check, cashier’s check or money orders.
• Financial Aid. You may apply for a Federal Direct Student Loan through the Financial Assistance Office. 1-800-330-9683. (Half time enrollment status is required of 5 or more credits per semester. The following steps are required:
- Complete the Free Applications for Federal Student Aid (file online at www.fafsa.gov – EMU code 003708) and
- Complete the EMU Financial Aid Information Sheet (FAIS). This document can be found at https://emu.edu/financial-aid/adcp-information-sheet/
- In several weeks you will receive an award letter from the Financial Assistance Office.
Make sure to complete the necessary steps to meet financial aid deadlines.
- Payments by phone using a credit card. 2.75 % fee will apply. 1-540-432-4575.
- Monthly payment plan. Must be set up in advance with the Student Accounts Coordinator.
- CashNet. EMU’s online payment feature using either a credit card (2.75% fee) or a checking account and routing number (no fee).
- Login to myEMU with your EMU Royals username and password. Click on the “Accounts” tab and follow links to CashNet statement access and payment resources. Email the firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-540-432-4357 if you need help. You can also check your account balance on this site. Note A monthly finance charge of 1.5% will be added to student accounts with outstanding balances.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact: email@example.com