Brand new specialized HR leadership program
The Master's in Human Resources, launching August 2022, is designed for working professionals who want to shift to an HR career track, or for current HR professionals who want to develop their effectiveness as organizational leaders.
Let us help you become a leader in your organization by focusing on:
- Common Good Leadership: Leaders should serve as an ethical leader in their organizations in responding to and supporting employee, organizational, societal and ecological well-being.
- Executive Presence: Human resource professionals should be distinctive leaders.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion: Leaders have a responsibility to create inclusive organizations that promote individual dignity and success, affirm personal identities and solve systematic barriers to employment.
- Trauma Awareness and Resilience: Leaders create organizations that are safe, trustworthy, collaborative and empowering for employees.
Designed for the working professional
We recognize our students are busy, working professionals.
- Evening online synchronous courses
- 30 semester hour program
- Study year-round and complete the program in 21 months