Job Openings at EMU
Located in Virginia’s beautiful Shenandoah Valley in Harrisonburg, Virginia, EMU is a vibrant community in an exciting college town. With sites in Lancaster, Pennsylvania and Washington, DC, EMU employment opportunities are varied. Our small university makes an impact worldwide as we prepare graduates to serve and lead in a global context, emphasizing cross-cultural awareness, peacebuilding and sustainability across undergrad, graduate, professional studies and training programs
We appreciate your interest in our current employment openings. Best wishes in your job search. We attempt to keep applicants informed and will be glad to answer any questions along the way.
- Biology/Environmental Science Adjunct Professor
- Director of Bands, with faculty status in the Music Department
- Nursing/Adjunct Instructor in Nursing and the Beginning Family
- Undergraduate (Prelicensure) Nursing Program Faculty Adjunct
- Speech Adjunct Instructor
Administrative and Staff positions
EMU offers competitive wages, low-cost to employee health, dental, and vision insurance. Disability and life insurance 100% EMU paid. Additionally, EMU contributes to HSAs monthly and 4% to retirement plans. We have generous vacation and PTO and 15 paid holidays along with a tuition discount program for full-time staff!
- Director of Campus Life
- Facilities Management Administrative Assistant
- Financial Assistance Office Assistant
- Multitradesman - HVAC
- Parking Monitor
- Vice-President for Enrollment and Strategic Growth