Other Commencement Info
Concert and Reception Information
EMU music students will give a short concert in Martin Chapel immediately following the baccalaureate service. President and Mrs. Swartzendruber will host a reception for the graduates and their families in the University Commons, second floor corridor, immediately following that program.
In Case of Rain…
In case of rain, commencement will be held in the Yoder Arena of University Commons, which accommodates up to 3,600 people. Seminary commencement will be held in Lehman Auditorium. An announcement will be made by 10 a.m. the day of commencement on the EMU website and area radio stations like WMRA/WEMC 90.7.
Sunday meals in the dining hall
- Continental breakfast: 8:15 – 9 a.m. $5
- Lunch: 11:30 a.m. – 1 p.m. $6.50
- Dinner: 5 – 6 p.m. Served in the Royals Den. Prices according to menu.
University Bookstore hours
- Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Saturday, 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- 10% discount offered all commencement weekend.