Other Peacebuilding Leadership Programming
CJP’s customized peacebuilding leadership programming offers the proven components of its Women’s Peacebuilding Leadership Program—contextualized peacebuilding leadership curriculum, mentored intervention implementation, and regional cohort creation—in a customized, long-term package designed to meet the needs of your constituency.
Depending on the needs of a specific country or region, CJP can provide services:
• For women, women and men, or specialized groups (youth, civil servants, etc.)
• For graduate credit, undergraduate credit, or professional training
• With customized curriculum designed for the specific needs of the country or region
• On EMU’s campus, completely in-country, or in both
Key components of all peacebuilding leadership programming include:
• Long-term engagement with strategically-chosen participants
• A series of courses that provide in-depth knowledge and skills development
• Expertise in leading peacebuilding and related processes in conflict-affected countries
• A mentoring component that provides opportunities to reflect on learnings and practice
• Focus on values, contextualization, and empowerment
For more information, contact WPLP at email@example.com.