Estimated Costs for STAR
- SPI Level I & II dates and price will be announced soon!
- Graduate credit also available at SPI. More information
- 2 credit hour course: $1,520 ($700/credit hour as of July 1, 2017 plus $120 materials fee) tentative
Participants pay either training or academic tuition fee.
- The average per night fee for other lodging is $85.00 per night. More information about local hotels and motels…
Estimated cost is $21.00 per day for breakfast, lunch and dinner in the EMU Dining Hall. Total cost is estimated at $105 per 5-day training session. Hours and prices of the dining hall are:
- Hot breakfast 7 – 9 a.m. $6.00
- Lunch 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. $7.00
- Supper/dinner 5 – 7 p.m. $8.00
There is no public transportation to Harrisonburg from local airports. Once in Harrisonburg, there is local bus and taxi service around town.
- The Green Shuttle
- The Valley Connector is great option for transportation from the airport. Please contact them directly from their website for a quote and to schedule. They are a local company that offers door to door shuttle service from and to Washington Dulles International Airport, National (Ronald Reagan) Airport, BWI, and Charlottesville Regional Airport.
Amtrak: 20 minutes away in Staunton, Va.
NOTE: Average cost for a rental car picked up at DC airports is $250 for one week.
You will be required to pay for any DHL charges or wire transfer fees that have been incurred during the registration process. Estimated cost for this is $100.