Prepare for leadership roles in reforming criminal-legal systems and advancing creative approaches to justice and healing. Learn theory and practice to redress harm, create systems of participatory truth-telling and change oppressive structures in order to prevent future harm.
Online Options for 2020-21
CJP will be offering a mix of hybrid and online courses in order to keep all students, faculty, and staff safe. Please consult with the CJP registrar to put together a schedule that meets your academic and health/safety needs.
Master of Arts Core (15 SH)
- PAX 534 Foundations for Justice & Peacebuilding 1 (6 SH)
- PAX 634 Foundations for Justice & Peacebuilding 2 (6 SH)
- PAX 535 Research Methods for Social Change (3 SH)
Restorative Justice Required Courses (9 SH)
- PAX 571 Restorative Justice: Principles, Theories & Applications (3 SH)
- PAX 676 Restorative Justice Practices (3 SH)
- PAX 677 Restorative Justice and Whole System Approaches (3 SH)
Electives (12-15 SH)
Practicum (6-9 SH)
- PAX 682 Practicum (in select cases a student can petition to complete PAX 683 Thesis in lieu of the practicum)