Career & Service Day Fair
Wednesday, February 15, 2017, 3-6 p.m.
EMU University Commons, 2nd floor on Indoor Track
Free parking in University Commons Parking Lot (see directions below)
- Promote your organization and share opportunities (employment, internship, service, volunteer, graduate programs, etc.)
- Students from three additional universities invited! Bridgewater College, Mary Baldwin College, and Shenandoah University
- Minimal cost to all organizations ($25 for-profit, $15 non-profit), light snack and drink will be provided
FAIR SPONSORSHIP opportunity – just $100 includes:
- prime table location near fair entrance
- your name or logo on all printed & electronic materials
- your organization promoted during senior seminar courses on Career & Service Day
- opportunity to include organization items in prize drawing
- additional marketing throughout spring semester
Special Thanks to our 2017 Sponsors!
Schedule of events
1-3 pm Open to Set Up Displays
3-6 pm Career & Service Day Fair
Opens November 1, 2016 for the 2017 event
(Open through Friday, February 10, but earlier is better for marketing to students)
1. Complete the
2. Registration fee: or mail check (made payable to EMU) to Career Services, EMU, 1200 Park Road, Harrisonburg, VA 22802
Eastern Mennonite University, University Commons, 2nd floor Indoor Track
1307 Park Road, Harrisonburg, VA 22802
Additional: The University Commons has a large balcony over main entrance on Park Road. Street number is under balcony and above doors. You may park anywhere in the University Commons parking lot (no parking pass needed), go in main entrance and up to second floor. An elevator is available near entrance if needed.
Questions? Contact (540-432-4131). We also encourage you to register as an employer on and join our LinkedIn group, EMU Alumni, Students and Friends, to post opportunities (employment, internship, service, volunteer), view student and alumni résumés/profiles, and connect with them directly.