Career & Service Days: 2-Day Event!
Wednesday, February 21, 2018, 3-6 p.m. and Thursday, February 22, 2018, 3-6 p.m.
EMU Campus Center Greeting Hall
Free parking on campus
- Promote your organization and share opportunities (employment, internship, service, volunteer, graduate programs, etc.)
- Students from three additional universities invited! Bridgewater College, Mary Baldwin College, and Shenandoah University
- Minimal cost to all organizations ($25 for-profit, $15 non-profit), light snack and drink will be provided
FAIR SPONSORSHIP opportunity – just $100 includes:
- prime table location near fair entrance
- your name or logo on all printed & electronic materials
- your organization promoted during senior seminar courses on Career & Service Day
- opportunity to include organization items in prize drawing
- additional marketing throughout spring semester
Special Thanks to our 2017 Sponsors!
- Afton Scientific
- Atwell Family Chiropractic
- Christ House
- Discipleship Year
- Finders Keepers Surplus & Outlet
- Mast Landscapes
- Mennonite Mission Network
- Rosetta Stone
Schedule of events
1-3 pm Open to Set Up Displays
3-6 pm Career & Service Day Fair
Opens November 1, 2017 for the 2018 event
(Open through Friday, February 16, but earlier is better for marketing to students)
1. Complete the online registration form.
2. Registration fee: or mail check (made payable to EMU) to Career Services, EMU, 1200 Park Road, Harrisonburg, VA 22802
Questions? Contact (540-432-4131). We also encourage you to register as an employer on and join our LinkedIn group, EMU Alumni, Students and Friends, to post opportunities (employment, internship, service, volunteer), view student and alumni résumés/profiles, and connect with them directly.