- Ayuda – Assist with legal services to low income immigrants.
- CASA de Maryland – Work with the region’s largest organization providing ESL, job training, and workers’ rights, political advocacy, legal aid, job and social services for immigrants
- Latin American Youth Center – Work with at-risk youth, after-school programs, gang prevention, sex education, art workshops, and other services
- Mary’s Center – Assist with providing health care to Latinas and infants, also early childhood education
- Gala Hispanic Theater – Work with a theater that produces all performances in Spanish.
- Bolivian Embassy – translation of American documents including newspaper stories for the Bolivan Ambassador.
- Action Aid – research land reform issues pertaining to Central and South America
- Latin American Working Group – Build alliances between non-profit organizations to address US foreign policy in Latin America and the Caribbean.
- WOLA, Washington Office on Latin America – Help organizations in Latin America engage with the US Congress and the State Department on Foreign policy and human rights issues.
- Capital Area Immigrants’ Rights Coalition – Visit immigrants and asylum seekers in detention centers throughout the region and provide legal services and moral support.
- CARECEN (Central American Resource Center) – Work with Latino residents in DC to provide citizenship classes, advocate for tenant’s rights and to strengthen community organization and political participation.
- La Clinica del Pueblo – Assist with providing health and mental health services to low-income Spanish speakers.
Social Services, Healthcare and Education
- Columbia Heights Shaw Family Support Collaborative
- Latin American Youth Center
- Mary’s Center – Healthcare and social services for women and children and English classes for Spanish speakers and their children
- La Clinica del Pueblo
- Capital Area Immigrants’ Rights Coalition
- CASA de Maryland
- DC Jobs with Justice – Organizing day laborers through teaching ESL in the Home Depot parking lot
- Sacred Heart School – Bilingual elementary school
- Next Step Charter School – Helping young mothers finish school.
- Carlos Rosario International Public Charter School – Free English and other language classes
- Nicaragua Network – International solidarity activism
- School of the Americas Watch – Human rights activism
- Quixote Center
- Witness for Peace
- WOLA, Washington Office on Latin America
- Latin American Working Group
- Teatro de la Luna – Theater in Spanish