Economics & International Development
- Jubilee USA Work with a network of faith-based organizations to advocate that the US government and international financial institutions provide debt relief and economic justice for peoples worldwide.
- Manna Mortgage Address the mortgage crisis by working to provide counseling refinancing and new loans for lower income families.
- DC Jobs with Justice Partner with workers’ organizations to advocate that local government and companies better employment conditions for low wage workers in the District of Colombia.
- Center for Economic and Policy Research Assist economists who are conducting research and promoting debate about issues such Social Security and international trade agreements.
- Legacies of War is offering an Advocacy Internship in which a motivated student with strong diplomatic skills and an interest in peace and public policy could get hands-on experience in advocacy and public relations at an organization that has already taken great strides in moving the U.S. to clean up cluster bombs and offer financial assistance in rebuilding.
Local Economic Development
- Washington Area Community Investment Fund
- Manna Mortgage
- Neighborhood Assistance Corp. of America (home mortgages and housing advocacy)
- Jubilee Jobs
- Ethiopian Community Development Council
- Local Initiatives Support Corporation
- Women for Women International
- Action Aid International
- Fair Trade Federation
- Ten Thousand Villages
- Inter-American Foundation
- Inter-American Development Bank
- Save the Children
- World Vision
- Agency for Educational Development
- Abt Associates
- Church World Service
- Sister Cities International
Research and Policy
- Brookings Institution
- Congressional Budget Office
- Urban Institute
- Center for Economic and Policy Research
Economic Justice Advocacy
- Center for the New American Dream
- DC Jobs with Justice
- Jubilee USA
- Alliance for Responsible Trade
- Bank Information Center (watchdog organization for World Bank)
Business & Accounting