Location and Contact Info
Ordering Tickets for a Theater Production
Order theater production tickets online from the EMU Box Office website, through which you can select seating for specific productions.
You can also contact the box office by phone at 540-432-4582 or visit us in the lower level of the University Commons (see campus map), immediately on the right past the staircases. Box Office business hours are Monday-Friday, 10:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Where are we located?
The theater department is located in University Commons, which houses:
- the 200-seat Mainstage Theater
- the Lee Eshleman Studio Theater
- the Margaret Martin Gehman Art Gallery
- the student-run Common Grounds coffeehouse
- and offices for the theater and Visual & Communication Arts program.
See the campus map for more info
For more info, call the main desk of the theater department at 540-432-4360 or e-mail