|Position Title||Summer Fitness Center Coordinator|
The Fitness Center Assistant will be responsible for the efficiency and professional operations of all front desk activities. Front desk activities include but are not limited to, greet members and guests, answer and direct incoming phone calls, perform cash and credit card transactions, and selling memberships.
• Greet and check in members, guests, and program participants and verify memberships.
• Register guests. Collect guest fees
• Properly and promptly answer (within four rings) and direct all telephone calls.
• Accurately process new memberships, renewals, changes and cancellations.
• Wash, dry and stock sweat towels.
• Maintain a clean and tidy facility at all times, including sweeping, dusting, and other cleaning methods.
• Attend monthly staff meetings. Responsible for information covered in meetings.
• Understand and enforce policies and procedures of the Fitness Center
• Follow daily cleaning schedule and other duties directed by the Fitness Center Coordinator.