Get started now
People begin seminary at many stages in life and for many reasons. Perhaps you are exploring a call to ministry, or are looking for further resourcing for your current ministry position. No matter where you are on your journey Eastern Mennonite Seminary is the place for you.
You may begin the seminary process in a number of ways. If you have questions about any of our programs call us at 1-800-710-7871 or . The admissions team would be happy to assist you.
- To apply you can fill out our application for part-time study here or call or email to request a full-time application. Applications are generally processed in 3-5 business days.
- Once your application has been processed you will receive information on financial aid and other important matters regarding your seminary experience.
- If you thinking of moving to Harrisonburg to study at our main campus check out our housing and employment options.
- You may want to schedule a visit to meet with students, sit in on classes and meet faculty and staff. Call us or email to set up a visit. The best days to visit are Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays during the semester.
- As you consider seminary we suggest you begin gathering sources of personal support. Talk to your church about financial support, but also spiritual and emotional support and mentoring. Here are some other suggestions for support.
- Once you are a student take advantage of the support offered to you on campus. Learn more