EMU Campaign Steering Committee
Purpose: To join with other EMU alumni and friends as volunteer leaders whose credibility and passion for EMU will aid the university in securing the necessary resources for several campaign priorities. The Steering Committee assisted in the successful completion of a $2.41 million effort for the renovation of Phase II of the University Commons. Now the Committee’s attention is heavily focused upon the identification of new funding opportunities for EMU’s Suter Science Campaign.
Campaign Steering Committee Members
- Gerry Horst, New Holland, PA – Campaign Chair, President, Horst & Sons, Inc.
- Carl ’67 and Herta Harman, Harrisonburg, VA – Chairman, Harman Construction, Inc.
- Dr. Robert ’59 and Eloise ’61 Hostetler, Erie, PA – Professor Emeritus Mathematics, Pennsylvania State University
- Henry ’67 and Charlotte ’65 Rosenberger, Blooming Glen, PA – Farmer and Entrepreneur
- Karl Stoltzfus ’72, Bridgewater, VA – Chairman, Dynamic Aviation, Inc.
- Pat Swartzendruber, Harrisonburg, VA – Volunteer, EMU President’s Office
- Dr. Todd ’87 and Anne ’88 Weaver, Brownstown, PA – Dentist, Weaver, Reckner, Reinhart Dental Associates
- Dr. Loren Swartzendruber, ’76, ’79 – President, EMU
- Kirk Shisler, ’81 – Vice President for Advancement, EMU
- Phillip Helmuth, ’76 – Executive Director of Development, EMU