Office Phone: (540) 432-4131
Main Campus, Harrisonburg
Office Location: n/a
Office Hours: 9:30am-4:00pm by Appointment
Prior to joining the staff at EMU in August 2014, Kimberly was Assistant Director of Career Development at Washington and Lee University in Lexington, Virginia. The scope of her work included advising students on majors, internships, job searches, professional documents, interviewing and graduate school. Kimberly managed the recruitment program and worked directly with employers hiring W&L students. She also completed a year-long career counseling internship program in Career Services at Georgia State University during her graduate studies.
Kimberly and her husband Matt reside in Lexington and they have one cat, Cookie.
- Master of Science in Professional Counseling, Georgia State University, 2008
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice, Minnesota State University Moorhead, 2006
- National Certified Counselor
- Myers- Briggs Type Indicator Qualified Administrator
- Strong Interest Inventory Qualified Administrator
- National Association of Colleges and Employers
- Virginia Association of Colleges and Employers: Awards Committee Chair and Newsletter Editor
- Major and Vocational Exploration