On The Sidewalk with Devin Hall

Where were you on Sept. 11, 2001?

"I remember sitting in my 5th grade class in Florida when a teacher came in and turned on the TV. We saw it all."  -Chris Moise, Junior

“I remember sitting in my 5th grade class in Florida when a teacher came in and turned on the TV. We saw it all.”
-Chris Moise, Junior

"I went to a Christian school and when the news came in our teacher gathered everyone to pray." -Chass Kreider, Junior

“I went to a Christian school and when the news came in our teacher gathered everyone to pray.”
-Chass Kreider, Junior

"I was in the 7th grade when the teacher turned on the TV and we saw it happen before our eyes." -Allison Tolle, Senior

“I was in the 7th grade when the teacher turned on the TV and we saw it happen before our eyes.”
-Allison Tolle, Senior

"I was on the west coast when it happened. My parents told me not to look at any of the TVs at school that day." -Andrew Penner, Senior

“I was on the west coast when it happened. My parents told me not to look at any of the TVs at school that day.”
-Andrew Penner, Senior

"Our principal gathered all the students together and tried to tell us what had happened." -Dominik Berthold, Junior

“Our principal gathered all the students together and tried to tell us what had happened.”
-Dominik Berthold, Junior

Categories: Arts