At Homecoming 2013, David Seitz led the Jubilee Alumni in singing the “Alma Mater.” The “Alma Mater” was commissioned by Ernest Gehman for EMC in 1942. It was originally written by M.T. Brackbill and J. Mark Stauffer with words by Leah Kauffman.
EMU alumni sing the “Alma Mater”
Posted on August 1, 2014
- Joy to the World – Eastern Mennonite style
- What Creates Change?
- “To Flourish: the Promise of Integrative Medicine” with David Mercier, October 3, 2014
- Summer Peacebuilding Institute at the Center for Justice and Peacebuilding
- Consultation, Conference and Writing at the Center for Justice and Peacebuilding
- Theater facilities tour
- EMU: A Christian university like no other