Beny Krisbianto uses his Eastern Mennonite Seminary (EMS) education to serve his urban Indonesian community in Philadelphia. At EMS, Krisbianto learned the Anabaptist principles of serving and loving others as God’s people.
Eastern Mennonite Seminary student serves Indonesian community
Posted on June 27, 2014
- Joy to the World – Eastern Mennonite style
- What Creates Change?
- “To Flourish: the Promise of Integrative Medicine” with David Mercier, October 3, 2014
- Summer Peacebuilding Institute at the Center for Justice and Peacebuilding
- Consultation, Conference and Writing at the Center for Justice and Peacebuilding
- Theater facilities tour
- EMU: A Christian university like no other