Trivia night, open mic, rock climbing wall, “zombies vs. humans,” glow dance… a sampling of on-campus fun at Eastern Mennonite University!
EMU student life: On-campus fun
Posted on May 28, 2014
- What Creates Change?
- “To Flourish: the Promise of Integrative Medicine” with David Mercier, October 3, 2014
- Summer Peacebuilding Institute at the Center for Justice and Peacebuilding
- Consultation, Conference and Writing at the Center for Justice and Peacebuilding
- Theater facilities tour
- EMU: A Christian university like no other
- EMU alumni sing the “Alma Mater”