History professor Mark Metzler Sawin, Ph.D., presents a local look at how the Harrisonburg community and the Mennonites of the Valley addressed issues of inclusion and exclusion, with a special focus on Eastern Mennonite University’s history. This chapel forum was part of the Martin Luther King, Jr. Day of Service and Learning at EMU.
“Take the first step in faith”: A history of inclusion at EMU
Posted on March 13, 2014
- “Will the Glorious Respect for the Country Doctor Continue into the Future?” with Linford Gehman
- Eastern Mennonite University Campus Tour
- Joy to the World – Eastern Mennonite style
- What Creates Change?
- “To Flourish: the Promise of Integrative Medicine” with David Mercier, October 3, 2014
- Summer Peacebuilding Institute at the Center for Justice and Peacebuilding
- Consultation, Conference and Writing at the Center for Justice and Peacebuilding