History professor Mark Metzler Sawin, Ph.D., presents a local look at how the Harrisonburg community and the Mennonites of the Valley addressed issues of inclusion and exclusion, with a special focus on Eastern Mennonite University’s history. This chapel forum was part of the Martin Luther King, Jr. Day of Service and Learning at EMU.
“Take the first step in faith”: A history of inclusion at EMU
Posted on March 13, 2014
- On the sidewalk at EMU: How is EMU transforming you?
- EMU Commencement 2016
- Suter West Campaign – Honoring the Swartzendrubers
- Jess Rheinheimer – 2016 CoSida Academic All-American of the year
- The Campaign for Suter West
- Eastern Mennonite University’s #GivingTuesday campaign, Dec. 1, 2015
- “The Climate’s Changing…So Why Aren’t We?” with Todd Wynward