Eastern Mennonite University MBA students collaborate with local businesses for real-life experience. Here, students report on work with Blue Ridge Architects.
MBA student collaboration with Harrisonburg business
Posted on January 23, 2014
- Joy to the World – Eastern Mennonite style
- What Creates Change?
- “To Flourish: the Promise of Integrative Medicine” with David Mercier, October 3, 2014
- Summer Peacebuilding Institute at the Center for Justice and Peacebuilding
- Consultation, Conference and Writing at the Center for Justice and Peacebuilding
- Theater facilities tour
- EMU: A Christian university like no other