Dr. Michael A. King, vice president and seminary dean of Eastern Mennonite Seminary, talks about the qualities of a good pastor. How does the person relate to the role? How do congregations honor and value both the person and the role?
- What Creates Change?
- “To Flourish: the Promise of Integrative Medicine” with David Mercier, October 3, 2014
- Summer Peacebuilding Institute at the Center for Justice and Peacebuilding
- Consultation, Conference and Writing at the Center for Justice and Peacebuilding
- Theater facilities tour
- EMU: A Christian university like no other
- EMU alumni sing the “Alma Mater”