“Third culture kids” and international students find a home at Eastern Mennonite University with its global perspective and diverse student body.
EMU: A Welcoming Campus for TCKs and International Students
Posted on February 12, 2013
- What Creates Change?
- “To Flourish: the Promise of Integrative Medicine” with David Mercier, October 3, 2014
- Summer Peacebuilding Institute at the Center for Justice and Peacebuilding
- Consultation, Conference and Writing at the Center for Justice and Peacebuilding
- Theater facilities tour
- EMU: A Christian university like no other
- EMU alumni sing the “Alma Mater”