Trash fashion outfits are made from “found” materials. They combine the importance of recycling with creativity, style and high fashion. Eastern Mennonite University (EMU) art professor, Cyndi Gusler, along with EMU art students, explored this fashion style years ago in an EMU art class and the trends don’t stop! Watch this exciting showcase of trash fashion outfits at the third annual Trash Fashion Show at the 2013 Mennonite Convention!
Trash Fashion Mennonite Style, on the runway in Pittsburgh
Posted on September 7, 2012
- What Creates Change?
- “To Flourish: the Promise of Integrative Medicine” with David Mercier, October 3, 2014
- Summer Peacebuilding Institute at the Center for Justice and Peacebuilding
- Consultation, Conference and Writing at the Center for Justice and Peacebuilding
- Theater facilities tour
- EMU: A Christian university like no other
- EMU alumni sing the “Alma Mater”