Trash Fashion outfits are made from “found” materials. They combine the importance of recycling with creativity, style and high fashion. Eastern Mennonite University art professor, Cyndi Gusler, along with EMU art students, created this new fashion style years ago and the trends don’t stop! Watch this exciting showcase of trash fashion outfits at the second annual Trash Fashion Show at the 2011 Mennonite Convention!
Trash Fashion Mennonite Style, on the runway in Pittsburgh
Posted on September 7, 2012
- Start Your Journey With Us
- Women’s Peacebuilding Leadership Program
- Using STAR training in the Dominican Republic
- How Lois Zook Arndt is using STAR training at home
- How do you plan to use Strategies for Trauma Awareness and Resilience (STAR)?
- How the STAR training is being used to help children
- Nurturing Resilience for Sustained Peacebuilding – EMU
- 3P Human Security Alumni Cedarwood Cross-Cultural David Brubaker Homecoming Leymah Gbowee Lisa Schirch Loren Swartzendruber Men's Basketball Men's Soccer Mennonite Central Committee Middle East peacebuilding Residence Life Restorative Justice STAR Summer Peacebuilding Institute Sustainability Women's Basketball