Trash fashion outfits are made from “found” materials. They combine the importance of recycling with creativity, style and high fashion. Eastern Mennonite University (EMU) art professor, Cyndi Gusler, along with EMU art students, explored this fashion style years ago in an EMU art class and the trends don’t stop! Watch this exciting showcase of trash fashion outfits at the third annual Trash Fashion Show at the 2013 Mennonite Convention!
Trash Fashion Mennonite Style, on the runway in Pittsburgh
Posted on September 7, 2012
- On the sidewalk at EMU: How is EMU transforming you?
- EMU Commencement 2016
- Suter West Campaign – Honoring the Swartzendrubers
- Jess Rheinheimer – 2016 CoSida Academic All-American of the year
- The Campaign for Suter West
- Eastern Mennonite University’s #GivingTuesday campaign, Dec. 1, 2015
- “The Climate’s Changing…So Why Aren’t We?” with Todd Wynward