The MA in biomedicine at EMU is for people who want to prepare for acceptance into medical school, to teach at community college, or work in healthcare administration.
MA in Biomedicine at Eastern Mennonite University
Posted on July 9, 2012
- “Will the Glorious Respect for the Country Doctor Continue into the Future?” with Linford Gehman
- Eastern Mennonite University Campus Tour
- Joy to the World – Eastern Mennonite style
- What Creates Change?
- “To Flourish: the Promise of Integrative Medicine” with David Mercier, October 3, 2014
- Summer Peacebuilding Institute at the Center for Justice and Peacebuilding
- Consultation, Conference and Writing at the Center for Justice and Peacebuilding