Nobel peace prize winner and EMU alumna Leymah Gbowee offered her thoughts on why her son is at EMU during the 2011 Homecoming weekend at Eastern Mennonite University. Leymah holds a master’s degree from EMU’s Center for Justice and Peacebuilding.
Leymah Gbowee: On Why My Son is at EMU
Posted on November 17, 2011
- Eastern Mennonite University Campus Tour
- Joy to the World – Eastern Mennonite style
- What Creates Change?
- “To Flourish: the Promise of Integrative Medicine” with David Mercier, October 3, 2014
- Summer Peacebuilding Institute at the Center for Justice and Peacebuilding
- Consultation, Conference and Writing at the Center for Justice and Peacebuilding
- Theater facilities tour