Jebiwot Sumbeiywo (MA ’04), Chief of Party, Peace II, PACT, Inc., talks about her peacebuilding work on the horn of Africa, especially the Kenya/Somalia borer, and how CJP equipped her and others in the region.
Jebiwot Sumbeiywo (CJP MA ’04)
Posted on December 6, 2010
- On the sidewalk at EMU: How is EMU transforming you?
- EMU Commencement 2016
- Suter West Campaign – Honoring the Swartzendrubers
- Jess Rheinheimer – 2016 CoSida Academic All-American of the year
- The Campaign for Suter West
- Eastern Mennonite University’s #GivingTuesday campaign, Dec. 1, 2015
- “The Climate’s Changing…So Why Aren’t We?” with Todd Wynward