Jebiwot Sumbeiywo (MA ’04), Chief of Party, Peace II, PACT, Inc., talks about her peacebuilding work on the horn of Africa, especially the Kenya/Somalia borer, and how CJP equipped her and others in the region.
Jebiwot Sumbeiywo (CJP MA ’04)
Posted on December 6, 2010
- “Will the Glorious Respect for the Country Doctor Continue into the Future?” with Linford Gehman
- Eastern Mennonite University Campus Tour
- Joy to the World – Eastern Mennonite style
- What Creates Change?
- “To Flourish: the Promise of Integrative Medicine” with David Mercier, October 3, 2014
- Summer Peacebuilding Institute at the Center for Justice and Peacebuilding
- Consultation, Conference and Writing at the Center for Justice and Peacebuilding