Colorado State University’s Assistant Director of the Office of Conflict Resolution and Student Conduct Services, Shay Bright, talks about the benefits of restorative justice practices in the collegiate campus environment.
Shay Bright on restorative justice in campus conduct administration
Posted on May 7, 2010
- What Creates Change?
- “To Flourish: the Promise of Integrative Medicine” with David Mercier, October 3, 2014
- Summer Peacebuilding Institute at the Center for Justice and Peacebuilding
- Consultation, Conference and Writing at the Center for Justice and Peacebuilding
- Theater facilities tour
- EMU: A Christian university like no other
- EMU alumni sing the “Alma Mater”