Colorado State University’s Assistant Director of the Office of Conflict Resolution and Student Conduct Services, Shay Bright, talks about the benefits of restorative justice practices in the collegiate campus environment.
Shay Bright on restorative justice in campus conduct administration
Posted on May 7, 2010
- On the sidewalk at EMU: How is EMU transforming you?
- EMU Commencement 2016
- Suter West Campaign – Honoring the Swartzendrubers
- Jess Rheinheimer – 2016 CoSida Academic All-American of the year
- The Campaign for Suter West
- Eastern Mennonite University’s #GivingTuesday campaign, Dec. 1, 2015
- “The Climate’s Changing…So Why Aren’t We?” with Todd Wynward